About SERVPRO of Scott County / Chaska
Owners of SERVPRO of Scott County / Chaska
SERVPRO of Scott County/Chaska understands the stress that comes with water, storm or fire damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. As a team, we are determined to minimize that stress and help make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Scott County/Chaska specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water emergency. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Scott County/Chaska.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified
- Nationwide Sponsorship of the Red Cross
- Official Sponsor of the PGA Tour